Complaint Letter and Reply to Complaint Letter

COMPLAINT LETTER

PT. ECLIPES BRIGHT
Jl. Suka suka 12, South Jakarta
Jakarta, February 6th 2016

Edward Patrickson
PT. Olimpiade Wood Store

Dear Sir,
            I am unhappy with the quality of bookcase I bought at Olimpiade Wood Store on 5 February and I am writing to seek the replacement. The glass on bookcase it is cracked, and paint on a bookcase is uneven, inconsistent with example pictures given. The bookcase was delivered on 6 February and I noticed this problem as soon as I unpacked it from the box.
            The bookcase is not acceptable quality and does not match the sample bookcase I was Shown in store. I would like you to replace it with one of same quality and finish as the sample and arrange to return of faulty bookcase at no cost.
            I have attached a photocopy of my receipt as proof of purchase. I would like to have this problem fixed quickly. If I do not hear from you within 8 days, I will ladge a formal complaint with YLKI in Indonesia. You can contact me on (021) 0029381 during working hours to discuss thir matter further.

Regards,


Robert Jacob

REPLY TO COMPLAINT LETTER

PT. OLIMPIADE WOOD STORE
Jakarta, February 7th 2016

Dear Sir,
We thank you very much for your letter dated February 6 th 2016 and for your call relating to your problem that the stain on the bookcase in uneven, and inconsistent with example pictures given.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience and we regret very much. We hve instructed our staff to solve your problem and send the replacement by our professional courier today and all carriage cost was paid by us.
We offer apologise for all the trouble and will not be repeated in the future.

Regards,

Edward Patrickson

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRUKTUR ORGANISASI PERUSAHAAN PT INDOCEMENT TUNGGAL PRAKARSA TBK. (TUGAS 2)

Order Letter and Reply to Order Letter

TUGAS 1 CONTOH KASUS PERUSAHAAN HUBUNGAN PEKERJA DENGAN MANAJEMEN PERUSAHAAN