BIRTHDAY PARTY INVITATION



To        : All my beloved friends

For friends, come to my sweet seventeen birthday party! My birthday parties as a form of gratitude and thanks to God who has been my pleasure and blessed me.
Here is where the shows are held.

Place    : Saung Bambu, Bekasi Timur
Attire   : Casual Wear
Time    : 19 pm - 22 pm
Date:   June 15th, 2016

I will wait for the presence of all of you ... to meet there, fella! Thanks :)

Sincerely


Maya Swan


*Note : The location is in Saung Bambu. It is near from BTC Subway, you can turn left from BTC Subway Exist go along on Jl. Marga Mulya and you will see Saung Bambu on the left slide.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRUKTUR ORGANISASI PERUSAHAAN PT INDOCEMENT TUNGGAL PRAKARSA TBK. (TUGAS 2)

Order Letter and Reply to Order Letter

TUGAS 1 CONTOH KASUS PERUSAHAAN HUBUNGAN PEKERJA DENGAN MANAJEMEN PERUSAHAAN