MY HOLIDAY STORY

I.    Explain my holiday
Hello guys! I will tell you guys about my vacation. During the holidays I visited Ciater. Ciater hot spring is a place which is very beautiful and crowded. There I go with my family. Earlier, on the way to Ciater I have seen a variety of panoramic views. I was so amazed with views as far as the eye can see. I have rarely gone on vacation since I went to College. At that point I was very happy because I get to spend the holidays with my family. The water there is very warm and makes visitors become comfortable. When there, I not only found a pool of hot water, but there's also provides a variety of entertainment such as flying fox rides, balloon rides, trampolines and other assorted. While there I tried to board the spacecraft flying fox, but because I have a phobia against the altitude, after the flying fox rides, my heart feels limp with fear because of the altitude. but I stay strong hehe. I finally visited the outdoor hot springs. but when there's a pretty slippery stones making me slip so as to make my feet hurt. the wound that I experienced no severe so it does not need more care.

I have tried various culinary. And I have bought some souvenirs as gift from me. vacation to ciater makes me more relaxed. so glad it's like I have to spend the holidays with my family this semester. It's just the story of my vacation. Thank you've enjoyed my article.


I.    Mention 10 Point during my holiday
1.      During the holidays I visited Ciater.
2.      On the way to Ciater I have seen a variety of panoramic views.
3.      I was so amazed with views as far as the eye can see.
4.      I have rarely gone on vacation since I went to College.
5.      At that point I was very happy.
6.     I’m not only found a pool of hot water, but there's also provides a variety of entertainment such as flying fox rides, balloon rides, trampolines and other assorted.
7.      I tried to board the spacecraft flying fox.
8.      I finally visited the outdoor hot springs.
9.      I have tried various culinary.
10.  I have bought some souvenirs as gift from me.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

STRUKTUR ORGANISASI PERUSAHAAN PT INDOCEMENT TUNGGAL PRAKARSA TBK. (TUGAS 2)

Order Letter and Reply to Order Letter

TUGAS 1 CONTOH KASUS PERUSAHAAN HUBUNGAN PEKERJA DENGAN MANAJEMEN PERUSAHAAN